Blinds that are considered as great light controllers because of their ability to block sunlight from entering the room. Aside from light, it can also block sounds from either way of the Blinds. This keeps sound from coming in or out of the room. The main purpose of Blackout Blinds is to keep light from entering the room. The curtain version is called a Blackout Curtain. A Blackout Blind is enclosed in a metal frame that serves like a “seal” to keep light from entering the edges of the Blind.
Advantages of Blackout Blinds:
- A correctly installed Blind will definitely keep light from passing through.
- Lightweight and easy to install. Recommended for home owners.
- The general selection of Blackout Blinds is affordable and cheaper than Roman and Layered Blinds.
- A perfect option for rooms that need total privacy such as bathrooms and dressing rooms.
- Can function as insulators to maintain room temperature.
- Can function as sound insulators.
Disadvantage of Blackout Blinds:
It does its job too good that if it is closed, that means the room will have no natural light.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]