A general type of awning which is permanently installed on a home’s or on any other type of building’s exterior. Stationary awnings offer added protection against the sun’s heat and glare, rain or from other weather elements. It is an advantage for owners since stationary awnings can add value to a property when installed.
- Offers added protection from weather elements.
- Reduces energy bills.
- Adds aesthetic value and property cost to a building.
- Because it is very durable and can last long for a very long time, it reduces the need for replacements and expenses.
- Homeowners who may want exposure from the sun from time to time may not find this type of awning ideal.
- Snow buildup.
- May not be ideal for areas with frequent seasonal changes.